Coupletech Co., Ltd.
Model No.: NdYAG-WHL
Orientation: NdYAG 111
COATINGS: S1,S2: AR Coatings At 1064nm+808nm, S1,S2: AR Coatings At 1064nm
Damage Threshold: 800MW/cm2 10ns 10Hz 1064nm
Packaging: Carton Packing
Productivity: 2000 pcs per year
Place of Origin: China
HS Code: 9001909090
Port: Ji Nan,Qing Dao,Shang Hai
Coupletech Co., Ltd supplies Neodymium-doped Yttrium Aluminium Garnet Nd:YAG crystal using the Czochralski technique for use in industrial, medical, military and scientific applications. Coupletech manufactures various finished laser rods with different sizes, slabs and wafers as well as supplying Nd:YAG blank or materials. Although Nd:YAG Laser Crystal was invented in the Sixties last century, it has been and is still the most commonly used Solid-state laser crystals material.
Nd:YAG Crystals are wildly used in all types of solid-state lasers systems, frequency-doubled continuous wave, high-energy Q-switched, and so forth. Its good fluorescent lifetime thermal conductivity and physical strengths makes it suitable for high power lamp pumped laser. Neodymium Doped Yttrium Aluminum Garnet 1064nm Crystal is High Gain Laser Crystal. In the time, Diffusion Bonded Crystals YAG+Nd:YAG, Cr:YAG+Nd:YAG are available.
Dimension: size up to dia.10x185mm and maximum diameter of dia.40mmx2mm
· Nd Dopant Level: 0.3~2.0(±0.1)atm%
· Diameter tolerance: ±0.05mm
· Length tolerance: ±0.5mm
· Perpendicularity: < 5 arc minutes
· Parallelism: <10 arc seconds
· Wavefront distortion: λ/8
· Flatness: λ/10
· Sccratch/Dig: 10/5
· Chamfer: 0.1mmx45°
· HR-Coating: R>99.8%@1064nm and R<5%@808nm
· AR-Coating (Single layer MgF2): R<0.2% per surface (@1064nm)
· Other HR coatings, such as HR @ 1064/532 nm, HR @ 946nm, HR 1319 nm and other wavelengths are also available.
· Damage Threshold: >500MW/cm^2 10ns 10Hz 1064nm
Copyright © 2019 Coupletech Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.